New to OpenText Core?
Check out our Getting Started topic for tips, the new Administrator Guide, or visit our YouTube page for helpful videos!
Version Release Notes Archive:
You can now check out the history of current and past releases of OpenText Core in the Release Notes Archive category via the left-hand menu.

Unable to login using iPhone

I’m having issues in log-on into Core on my iOS device.
I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app two times but same “invalid credentials” error message.
But if I switch to Safari on my iOS device I have no issues and I can log-on.
Any suggestion?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Paolo,

Good day and thank you for posting.

I understand that you are having an issue logging in to your iOS device from Core and I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

There are two server environments that CORE is deployed to; one is Europe and the other is North America.  From the iOS CORE application, there is a drop down menu to choose from. 

Can you try logging to the other option?  If you tried Europe and it was failing, try North America, or vice versa.

I believe that's what causes the issue, otherwise, please tell me the test result so I can find the right resolution for you.

Have a nice day, ahead!

Marlon P. Tercero
    Core Community Moderator
  • Hello Marlon,
    I spoke with Jay and he suggested me to switch to NA ... and this solved the issue!!! :-)
    thanks so much everyone
    Paolo