New to OpenText Core?
Check out our Getting Started topic for tips, the new Administrator Guide, or visit our YouTube page for helpful videos!
Version Release Notes Archive:
You can now check out the history of current and past releases of OpenText Core in the Release Notes Archive category via the left-hand menu.

wokflows in core

I have  corporate account - I dont see workflows options - why ?

how can I define workflows

Comments

• Hi Landau-Menashe,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.  I would like to learn more about your concern so that we can further assist you.  Were you able to access workflow using your account before?

Hoping to hear back from you soon!

Regards,
    Jess
    Core Community Moderator

• Hello,

OpenText Core Workflows are currently in limited release for Enterprise Tier subscribers. If you are a Public/Free account holder, Workflows will not appear. 

If you are a member of a corporate/Enterprise Tier tenant of Core, you can contact your administrator to inquire about enabling Workflows. They will need to contact our Core support team in order to enable Workflows at this time.

If you have set up a trial account of OpenText Core, Workflows will also not be available. You will need to contact us at otcoresupport@opentext.com to get things up and running.

Kind regards,

Jay Weir
    OpenText Core Communications