New to OpenText Core?
Check out our Getting Started topic for tips, the new Administrator Guide, or visit our YouTube page for helpful videos!
Version Release Notes Archive:
You can now check out the history of current and past releases of OpenText Core in the Release Notes Archive category via the left-hand menu.

OSX 10.14.4 - Feature Request - Close Core menu by clicking core icon in top bar

In the top bar where it shows the Core icon, I can click it to open the core sync menu, but in order to collapse the window, I must click the 'x' icon to the left of desktop sync in order to close the window. This is the only top bar app I have that doesn't support this feature and it is my usual way of opening / closing the window.

It would be a nice feature to be able to click the Core icon again to close the window.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your post!

I see that you are requesting to have a feature added to CORE desktop client, where you can minimize/collapse the window by clicking on the CORE icon instead of the X icon.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Currently, this is how the application is designed.  Furthermore, I've submitted this feature request to the development team so that they can check if they'll be able to integrate this on future versions of CORE. 

Thank you for your continued patronage, Bryan!  Have a nice day!

Regards,
    Jess Nierva
    CORE Community Moderator
  • Hi Jess,

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! The Core team did an excellent job with the desktop app and I'm enjoying using it. I love how responsive the team is to bug fixes and feature requests. I'm also glad to see that the file sync status is working again. :)

- Bryan Dugan
  • Hi Bryan,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we're glad that you appreciate it.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Thank you for entrusting your data with us, Bryan!

Regards,
    Jess Nierva
    CORE Community Moderator