New to OpenText Core?
Check out our Getting Started topic for tips, the new Administrator Guide, or visit our YouTube page for helpful videos!
Version Release Notes Archive:
You can now check out the history of current and past releases of OpenText Core in the Release Notes Archive category via the left-hand menu.

Core Feature Request - ability to send video messages / screen shares to customers

Hello Core Team,
At my previous job, I used Vidyards free "GoVideo" service to send messages to clients. It's an efficient way of sending them a post-call f/u to support them in walking through various resources like MySupport etc.
Understanding that we may not want to use their legally platform and we most likely couldn't scale the idea using a free version; I was curious if you might be able to use the CORE platform to offer a similar solution.
You can learn more here ... https://www.vidyard.com/govideo/
Thanks,
Steve 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Steve,

Thank you for bringing this feature to our attention.  CORE currently supports sharing of videos that are uploaded in the platform which you can share via link externally.

Furthermore, I've submitted a feature enhancement request to the development team to check if this can be added to future versions of the software.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Have a great day ahead, Steve!

Regards,
    Jess Nierva
    CORE Community Moderator