New to OpenText Core?
Check out our Getting Started topic for tips, the new Administrator Guide, or visit our YouTube page for helpful videos!
Version Release Notes Archive:
You can now check out the history of current and past releases of OpenText Core in the Release Notes Archive category via the left-hand menu.

What is allotted space for Tenant Account?

Where can i find the total alloted space for Tenant Account? I was adding 10gb everytime i see a warning. So want to to find out where/what is the total space allotted to Tenant account 

Regards

Comments

• Hi Jim,

Thank you for your inquiry!

I see that you want to find the total allotted space for your tenant account.  For this, you need to login using the Admin account and then click the Users option on the left hand menu.  From here you should be able to see the total allotted space for each account.

The default alloted space is 10GB per user account upto a maximum of 1024GB for Business and Enterprise subscriptions. While for the Teams subscriptions the maximum is 50GB total storage.

Let us know if this is able to answer your question and if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Take care and warmest regards, Jim!

Mark Raymund P. Dunham
    CORE Community Moderator